Why lose a whole weekend opening the cottage in the spring and then losing another one closing it again in the fall? We can have your cottage opened for the season, ready for you to enjoy all summer. And then close it down for the winter.
- Fall-Inspect all water supply and drain lines while under pressure before draining for the winter, make repairs where needed
- Remove supply line from lake, drain and store
- Drain and blow out all water lines
- Drain hot water tank, washing machine etc.
- Disconnect and store pump
- Add plumbing antifreeze to all sinks, toilets and drains
- Spring-connect pump and supply line
- Pressurize water system and check for leaks, make repairs if needed
- Run water and adjust pump if needed
- Rinse out all sinks and toilets, test all taps and toilets
- Installation and removal of docks and rafts
- Spring cleanup and installation of small boats and toys
- Fall removal and winter prep of small boats and toys
- Spring and fall interior lock up, shutters or plastic on windows, storage of outdoor furniture.
Pricing is based on complexity and location. Written quote will be provided.